I will tell you, dressing in feminine clothes is easy but what is hard is. Purchasing clothes online and having the wrong size is a pain in the butt, it is all hit and miss.
My first makeover, I wore a dress that was a 22-24 size, and the shoes were a 13. This was my reference because lets face it girls, I wasn’t out and lord knows I wasn’t about to have a woman measure me in public.
So I started ordering clothes, and exchanging them for different sizes. What a pain that was, now remember the dress 22 -24, well I am a 16 dress. I ordered low rise jeans, I prefer womens jeans because of the fit so I tested an 18, not, I am a 14 jean. So now I have 6 pairs of low rise jeans long length for heels and 2 regular length for everyday wear. Four pair of different leggings for the tunics I now have. My blouses started a 22 which turned out to be a 16, but I have stopped buying blouses because I am losing more weight.
Now about nails never try pressed on nails unless you read the directions I made a terrible mistake and screwed up a beautiful manicure, always take the polish off first. I applied the french manicured nails to my fingers and had to almost get a pair of pliers to remove them. And when I did all my polish disappeared So today I am re applying polish lol. Lesson learned.
I was so frighten to walk in my shoes, always worried if the stockings would be torn or get a run if I fell, because they didn’t feel right on my feet. So now I have over 30 pairs of proper fitting shoes which I can spin, jump, run, dance and walk in them for hours from flats to 4 inch heels and with these shoes I now have the accessories, because what is a shoe without the proper accessories that go with them. I am now on a mission to buy another purse or two, you can’t have enough right so off to the store (which by the way I am comfortable shopping in) for another purse. And I am going to have my other ear pierced so I don’t have to wear those crappy clip on earrings.
Now to find a perfume that matches me that is attractive to win a ladies heart, silly boys this woman is made for girls.
Watch out stores, Shauna is on a buying spree for all her right stuff LOL.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Wow this is so much to learn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment