Sunday, April 27, 2008

Will he still love me

Often I wonder when I am complete as a woman will he continue to love me just the same, the same as he has since I was a baby, will he continue to show me respect or will I be casted off?

My father has been a hard man to live up to, trying to break that manliness and share some time with him. I like fishing with him experiencing that is something I can share but all other things we have nothing in common.
Will he take me fishing now that I am transitioning into a woman, maybe not, maybe so who really knows untill this surfaces.I was going to tell my little sister last night, but I couldn’t, I just sat worried that I would be outed like my other brother. I guess I will not know untill I talk to each one and explain myself, but why do I have to explain anything? I have wanted to be happy all my life, I make others happy don’t I?

Dad please be happy with me, for me and embrace your daughter as a person not a outsider......

0 Comments: