These blogs help me with my issues that I face daily, it is like having a therapist because I recieve comments which I can either ignore or act upon. This last month has been rough to breaking point then to celebration because I have the best set of friends and family that has accepted me in every way, my father has made his statements and I knew he would which I will continue to ignore. I do this day believe if alcohol wasn't involved in my birth I may have been the perfect daughter or son, but now I am the perfect both.
My step mom ignores my transition totally, it is her decision and I am not one to push. Time is something I have learned to deal with, it plays a big part in my life. 46 years ago, a beautiful baby was born with the personality that would be welcomed anywhere it went, achieve friends world wide and people who would support her/him whenever it was asked. That is a wonderful life in my eyes, make believe isn't here it is all reality. How many people have wished life would treat them fairly only to find they were set up with a bad hand, there is thousands of me's out there which I want to reach out to the world and educate them that we are people just like them.I may have changed my appearance but Shawn is still inside, he is who everyone knows, now Shauna is here to stay because she really belongs here. She makes me complete, the feminine side that I have hidden all these years is flowing freely now, I get so overwhelmed sometimes which makes tears flow all my emotions releasing all the hurt.
I am educating people on how I am and why I have been hidden all these years, why society as it was a very bad place even for someone like me which isn't my fault, god wanted me this way for a reason and maybe it is now teaching. In our hearts we all are the same, but with the old rule people tend to judge others which isn't right, who are they to judge. If my appearance isn't passable, I will get facial surgery to pass, but to have SRS, that isn't an option for me for god made me like this.I have always lived life to the fullest, now as a woman I will do it again, I will continue my quest to touch as many hearts as I possibly can and bring happiness to whomever I meet. That is how I am, I believe happiness is my best medicine whether I am at play or business because I am geniune.A smile is worth more to me than all the millions in the world, because it makes me the richest in love and friendship.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
A wonderful life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment