I have found true happiness within myself, something noone or anything purchased can give. I grew up to become someone I did not want, I married and wasn’t happy, I purchased a home near my folks and still wasn’t happy, dated many women and almost married again and still nonothing, not even a smile. I crawled out from my closet and found happiness so pure I get tears when I smile. I came out of my hiding place, yes I am out of this dark closet wanting to share my knowledge and happiness with everyone. You may not like me, you may not like my appearance or hate me for what I have done but I am finally happy. This is something you can not take away from me, I have hidden way too long. Since coming out to everyone, some things changed but like I have told my friends and family, if I was in a terrible accident disfigured and utterly disgusting looking or If I am in a layer of cosmetics and dolled up into a beautiful princess...I am still Shawn underneath that will never change. This is something people or our loved ones don’t understand, we are not freaks, we are not anything different, what we have done we didn’t change ourselves because inside we are still the same.
Untill society notices this, and people quit living under that crazy rule of thumb, they will never change for the better. Go ahead and cast me aside, call me names that may hurt me but I will ignore it, words are just words which will heal in time but not knowing the person you have loved all your life because they are ugly on the outside is not love at all!!
Shauna
I will continue to become the lady I write about everyday, she is my inspiration and happiness.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Old school is just foolish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment