Sunday, April 27, 2008

My younger sister

I have said that this will be my year of huge events, I came out to a really important person today. My little sister, I cried so much explaining why and who I was and she knew something has been happening.
First she asked if I was gay and I said no, nor am I bi. I said I did a little cross dressing but I then explained it wasn’t cross dressing at all, it was my way of life.
One brother, and my sister know and she is the most understanding person of my whole family.She said it was a good thing we were different sizes lol, I said thats ok but you can’t wear my shoes because they were bigger lol.
I really didn’t know how to come out to her, all I know my being who I am has been eating me up inside. Now I have to figure out how to tell my father, I hope my (step) mom is as understanding and as open as my sister.
Meeting CGS this week and the Islandgirls as Shauna, it is so overwhelming even for me. I have wanted this for so long and it is all falling into place, I really don’t know what to do and it frightens me so much. Shawn is a great man, I will always remember that because he is my big brother and has gotten me thus far. I will always be grateful for it too.Now I am waiting here for a call from my sister, she is looking at myspace page and photos lol, I think she will be surprised.
My father looked at me 5 times today and never mentioned my earrings, either he doesn’t care or he just didn’t look??Now I have told just about everyone that are friends and my family EXCEPT my father, I just am afraid to say something to him but I will soon.
He may or may not like it, but I will tell him.
As for the HRT, I will give it time and see how this all pans out. I just want people to understand I am feminine and I am not happy with my present gender.

0 Comments: