Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Butterfly reborn

Airy silk and chiffon tops have just right amount of delicate flourishes, soft pleats, pretty draping this is what I see in my clothes now, before just a t-shirt, jeans, and many sweatshirts to cover my body.
Time has passed now, I see so many beautiful things wishing I was twenty again, this time let me expeirence it slowly as a woman. Pant suits and business skirts will be part of my warddrobe, I am a network engineer and my goal in life is to make everyone young and old happy.

I know I am supposed to be watching out for myself, complete my journey and become the woman I am meant to be but I have this nagging guilt that people still need me. I can only shop so much, the extra colors I am overdosing on so rich and so soft, what to wear and with what, the mindless amount of accessories only to find I am crazed by all of this.
Nails and lotions, scents and powder, silks and satins, lace and demin I need to wake I have found myself in heaven. The shoes of wedges, sandals, and flats, more colors and styles, what to do with my hair and why streak it with color.

This is so exciting so new, so overwhelming that it has taken my breath away and when it is all over and sad and gone, I can say I lived it to the fullest.

Shawn can now step back in the room where I have been, I am here to say I love being home.
See my new life, I have been reborn, the cocoon is gone and standing beside it now is the butterfly, and her name is Shauna.

0 Comments: