Monday, April 28, 2008

Real girl friends

All my life I have wanted to share my secrets, or shared my thoughts with someone other than myself. I have wanted to be part of a social that is highly regarded as womanhood. I have discovered lately I am now one of the girls which to me is such a place I have sought all my life.
Sharing emotional thoughts and everyday happenings with my girl friends, shopping, sales and little tidbits about cooking, I love it all.
Decorating ideas, or what shoes go with what outfit or accessories to put it with. These are the things I missed growing up, women are the greatest because we use our minds for everything, like for example I used a pattern in my dining area out of a sea sponge by roling the sponge in different directions to come up with a patteren similar to wallpaper without the glue, and people will stop to look at that pattern.

I love talking to my girl friends, I am such the chatty kathy because there is so much that goes on that I would like to share it with them, it is so funny now because I was onced depressed because I couldn't do it.

Thank you girls for letting me be the new girl in your pack.

Love you all....

0 Comments: