Sunday, April 27, 2008

He is the best

I came out today to my best friend, he is important to me because for many reasons, I have known him since the Navy as well. I think the earrings seen today needed an explaination and why I paint my finger nails.
It’s like this, we consider ourselves brothers for reasons that we are close. I was his bestman and he was my bestman. I am the godfather to his son and I am uncle Shawn as well. He took it well, he is such a good guy which I wish others were like him. I just wanted to give him credit for not being judgemental for he is one great friend. Even after I transition I will always be your best friend and brother who wears a dress :)

Love ya,
Shauna

And thank you for saying I am beautiful

0 Comments: