Sunday, April 27, 2008

Walking out that closet door, my first time out

All day long I thought of this evening, I am so tired now but I can say I began my evening as Shauna. Let me explain before I get too far ahead of myself. After getting home from work, I had a package 3 pairs of low rise straight leg women's jeans waiting for me and oh they do give this girl happiness, 32 inch length with 3 inch heels, to bad I ain't bi because the boys would be following me home ;)
So I tried them on and prepared for my evening out, showering and scenting myself. First the moisturizer then prepared for the glory of my beautiful face, tonight with blue eye shadow. Ran down stairs and painted my toe nails, wearing open toe sandels and my fingers needed the polish. After my nails, on to the foundation and consealer. Then the eye liner, and etc. now that I was done nicely, find some clothes, I have over a couple hundred dollars in new clothes and damnit, I had nothing to wear. I picked black low rise jeans with a black and white tunic. I was freaking hot without my hair, but wait I needed that and then I donned my beautiful hair. I transformed Shawn into a princess for this special evening.Now to describe myself, one word "fanfreakingtastic" and so warm with that killer smile. My heart was racing, I prepared myself for the road to meet the other girls. As I was driving, guys would see me and smile or check me out. With all the attention I even got lost and sat in a parking lot to locate the bar with my GPS. A policeman pulls up and smiles then proceeds on his way, damn scared me since the only ID I have is my Shawn photo.
But I called Janna and she gave me the proper direction. I arrived at the location, slipped on my heels since I was driving in flats, and walked my little tight tush into the bar.Now the place was hopping, and I felt so real arriving there, I located my party and the night began.I had one beer only because I was nervous, and all the guys came by smiling or chatting a little with me but I felt so alive being there. Word of advice, when in heels find a stool to sit on my feet were screaming at the end of the night lol.After watching the girls and men kararoke, it was time for this girl to get home. Arriving home with no problem, it was 11:30 pm and I had to get my makeup off and clean up my clothes which I left on the bed trying to pick one outfit. So everything was hung up and folded.
All in all, not a bad first time out as Shauna....sweet dreams untill the next adventure.

P.S.
I can not describe the emotional feelings I am experiencing at this moment, but let me say I felt more comfortable tonight than I have in 46 years. As it washes over me I now know where I belong. Being Ms Shauna B, has given me more happiness than anything I have ever felt or had before.

0 Comments: