Another day has passed, I know this will take time but if you knew me I hate waiting. I was talking to my brother who is two years younger than I am , he is the one who still calls me ’Sis’ and I finally said it out loud tonight to someone in my family that Shauna wants to come home. He was quiet for a moment but then laughed and said wait till dad hears that and Shauna and I cringed. My father is old school and I am still afraid of him. What is it that scares me of him; I respect him because he is my father. Damn, my brother knows how to pop this beautiful bubble I have been saving all these years.
Shauna deserves to come home, she is my everything and I worry so much about her. Don’t cry Shauna, you will be going home soon. You see my family is my life too; I am so sensitive about that issue that I fall apart thinking I will not be accepted and be an outcast. I am not gay or bi because I love women and what they stand for, the power I feel when Shauna is here, she is a strong woman and I love her.
Now I have to convince my other brothers as well as my little sister that I want this, so much will change. I have hundreds of friends, some may stick around and some will ignore me because the world isn’t a nice place.I looked into the HTR program; I will have full developed breasts in five years. I will also need to wear a corset to change my body structure. There is so much to do, if I could win the lottery I would be a complete woman well not complete because I am keeping one part of male self. I am at this moment 95% woman, the hormones will shape the rest of
Shauna and we will finally be free to go home.It’s only day three, we will be working on this for five years but it will be worth the wait.
Good night all....
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Coming out to one brother
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment