Last night was so special, an exciting moment in time to see myself as I have never seen before and the wig is my natural color which I plan on growing out one day because that is how I am supposed to look.
Janna's said she wanted me to go out with her other girls, and I didn’t and maybe I should have (actually I was afraid to be in public) but the club had a contest for the best looking woman. Janna kept stating that I would have won, and maybe I would have and I would have cried and totally ruined my makeup.
I know next time I will and there is another outfit I really liked was a black skirt with a cream top that I would love to own.
Now I need to go shopping, I have the closet space for my clothes and I have the shoe space too. So much to do now lol, I want to go shopping for shoes and dresses. I want pant suits and purses, and all the acceessories. Makeup and perfumes, and having my other ear pierced because clipons suck.
Watch out world Shauna is here.....And she is staying!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
A day at the salon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment