I remember dating this fantastic lady whom we had fallen in love, she would do anything for me as I would for her but we never married too many complications in our lives but she was truly a great gal. She would surprise me with shopping trips for lingerie, not for her but for me. She always said I look more feminine than most women and my body shape was perfect.
T (short for her name) had purchased blouses and skirts, a dress and so much lingerie you would not believe, she always liked her guy a girl she said, and I was very comfortable being around here as Shauna. Well tonight I am sitting here with a bra that she bought me, and it is the most comfortable thing I have ever worn ( thanks T) it is sheer and has so much support for these 38C’s. How did she know I was a 38C?
Oh well, now I am buying my own clothes and I think I should wait, I am loosing weight and clothes look big on me. For instance this is embarrassing what I am about to write .
Anyhow I love wearing feminine underwear since I was eleven, I have boy shorts that look like men’s underwear but all in all they are girl underwear.
So here I was at the grocery store wearing jeans with a new pair of bikini (pink with hearts – favorite color) and I feel them slipping down my waist, I am thinking "oh my god" what is happening, so I stopped to rearrange my panties (mind you I am in a major grocery store).
Now I have them back on and I proceed to get some healthy choice meals and my panties are now slipping down my waist and past my hips down to my crotch of my jeans, I am like ’what is happening’ and I put my cart to the side and in the restroom I go to see what’s the matter with this bikini bottom.
Well I fix them correctly with no incident and look at the tag and realized I have lost some more weight and my lingerie is big now.
I am just so thankful I wasn’t wearing a skirt or dress, "Excuse me Ms, are these yours (holding my panties in his hand)"?
So yes I will be waiting till I see where this weight loss is taking me, I said I would lose the fat (I have lost 30 lbs) since I started and my goal is to between 148 - 160 lbs as I am 5’9". Now I have a corset too that will help as well.
Also wanted to get this off my chest since the breast forms are heavy enough. I realize some people really do not understand what it is in us that want what is right.
We have no choice when conceived on what our gender will be, we all are female when born and it takes time for us to grow into what are DNA is going to change us. And then there are people like me, we have it pretty bad growing up (I was called sis), I knew something was different. So you see we are all different yet we are all the same because we want what is our’s to begin with.
I never got to have slumber parties, being asked to a dance or experiencing my first period. I will never feel the growth of a baby inside me, never knowing will always be a part of my life. I am not angry with my parents, they did what they thought was right but they didn’t know it would effect me either.
So if I dress in lingerie, it’s not for the thrill or the sexual gratifications, because it just feels normal.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
OH MY GOODNESS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment