Who is Shawn?
Shawn is a man of 47 years, with brown hair and brown hazel eyes, 5’8” His weight is about 180 and has a wonderful smile. He has a heart of gold, and would give the shirt off his back to someone who needed it more. The oldest brother of 4, three brothers and one sister. He is the lighthouse for the family, he could guide you on what is happening because everyone contacts him.
Shawn talks now;
I am not disappointed with my life, I have been a chef, a mechanic, a plumber, an engineer, worked in factories, a nurses aide, tile installer, landscaper, mechanical engineer and a sailor. I have seen the world, been across the equator 8 times, written and published poetry in the process of writing a book, been married, broke my vertebra only to walk again something the doctors stated would never happen, I have the very best friends anyone could ever ask for, a loving family, I love my work of building and repairing computer networks. I love my truck, which I will never give up. I have done things people would have loved to have done.
I wish I could have had children, just one child. I was diagnosed being sterile which made me so sad because if one person deserved children it would be me. I was the neighborhood dad for all, would teach the children to ride their bikes, fix broken wheels or toys, be their coach for baseball. I have always loved children but never had one of my own.
I could walk into a room and bring out the smiles of everyone, whether you were sad or not feeling up to the weather, the smile would linger well after I had left.
I know it sounds crazy, two souls and one body but try to cope with what we have and you will understand more.
As Shauna emerges into life, I will always be here for her no matter what. I believe that is why God has me here, to protect her from harms way.
You asked who is Shawn, Shawn is the other half of Shauna, we are and always will be a team.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I want to thank Gillian for asking.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Is it OK to say I love you both?
alan
sure if you'd like but you know love is a strong word, and you know I prefer woman not to be mean to you but just let you know ok?
Yes, I know what you mean. I mean love in the sense of friendship, caring, community, humanity...the kind that we are all supposed to feel for one another that gets left behind by so very many.
alan
Post a Comment