I need to say this because it involves everyone under the sun which is something I need to understand just what and why we are this way?
Growing up you learn to accept who you are which brings me to this question, who trains you to hate the people around you? Killing a person because they are different truly doesn't make any kind of sense. We as individuals are different, we need this because to be the same we would be quite boring.
How can you play god and take a life?
Too many questions with no answers is what I am getting. The word hate isn't used in my vocabulary because I wasn't brought up that way, I may dislike but never hate because that is such a strong word.
I am different which I really like, to be like me you would have to love everyone even the people who do not like me. I have no discrimination to anyone because we are all humans we make mistakes but we are the same. What I am trying to get at is why someone can feel such a strong word and act on it.
Take another persons life because he or she is expressing who they are, this world we live in must find a method to correct the hate and until then we will have to solve this problem and resolve it before the HATE turns ugly.
We are all the same, color, sex, weight, religion, politics, no matter how you stack it up we are all the same because we are human. We as humans have a choice to be who we are but we are not God and we do not have the decision to take what is not ours.
Let us find a way where we can become friends and if we have indifference's can we work together and solve it before we take a life?
That is all I am asking?
Friday, October 24, 2008
WHY IS THERE HATE "?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
When you visited me the other day you brought up something very close to my own heart. I have brought this up so many times now, and you are the first to ever say almost the same thing.
As I look around me, I don't see the America I enlisted for back in '73, either. The America that had room for everyone, no matter where they came from, no matter what they believed in. The America that Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King died for, the one where you could be you and I could be me and as long as we obeyed the rules of "civil" society, we were equal with anyone and everyone else...
The America where if I saw my neighbor had a problem I could help without being judged for it, no matter who they were or what color their skin was...
The America that had a statue that said "give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses" that they might be free to make something of their lives...
The America where just because I'm "old" and "fat" and have freckles doesn't make me worth less than Simon Baker or anyone else...
The politics of hatred and division; the politics of "more for me" and "I deserve" that have arisen since those terrible days 40years ago have blinded so many to "what could be" if only we put our hearts and minds to work.
The hope of an older and more important vision. One of love. One of community.
40 years ago I was sure that by now all these hatreds would be long gone, buried in the past and looked at with the same dismay we look at that point in time where humans were allowed to "own" each other.
I had thought that I would live to see a world where you could be you, and I could be me, and if I said "I love you" that was between you and I, and not for anyone else to debate.
Though hope has arisen again for me these last few months, I now can only hope that my grandchildren live to see that world I've dreamt of...
I hope you do as well!
alan
That was truly beautiful. You will appreciate my male side which stands for freedom and the American way
http://www.myspace.com/shawn3930
Living two lives has now taken its toll, I have to pick one which the other will share and that one is Shauna.
Thank you Alan for sharing something so sweet.
Shauna
I feel the toll you speak of in your words, and my heart goes out to you...
alan
Post a Comment