Monday, October 6, 2008

Puberty I guess

I really do not want to complain and who would listen to me anyhow, my little breasts are so so sore. Around the areola and nipple are the tender areas that even sleeping I get awaken, is this normal? I have asked my doctor and she said yes but gosh, it does hurt.

Oh well it must be puberty and I will deal with it.

Good day everyone...

3 Comments:

Lori D said...

Sore breasts? Welcome to HRT baby. Consider it a sign that there are changes happening. That's good, trust me.

Anonymous said...

h ya, sore nipples? Wait tell you've been on HRT for a year and you still can't bump them without pain! LOL
After a while, you learn new ways to carry boxes, heaven help you if you're carrying a box up on your chest and you hit the door frame with the box on your way through! Been there, done that lots of times! LOL

Shauna said...

Oh gawd, I was carrying a box today and the damn thing did hit a door frame, I was on my knees with tears on my cheeks. They are so tender damn. I did this once a long time ago and now repeating the process over again..nightmare