Monday, October 6, 2008

Pain and all the whys that aren't answered

I learned that no one decides or chooses to become a transsexual, how can someone choose to screw up their life by becoming the person they were supposed to be?

I, like many others have chosen to alter our bodies to match our minds. As a boy I was soft, not muscular though I dealt with it because there was no cure.

Cure, I love this one because how can you cure a biological condition such a this?

I am the oldest of my brothers and yet I have cute small hands, delicate features of a female yet I was given the gender 'boy' from the doctor when I was born. I have investigated and research the problems that has caused my body to shift and why I am female more than male, a pattern was developed in the womb which caused this mishap so no there is no cure.
A biological condition that we as children are born with. Many others now are dealing with it head on but the thousands that are coming out of their shells have found that there is no happiness unless they match their bodies with their minds.

Why in God’s name would anyone ever choose to do something as unusual or as difficult as change their gender? Why would someone go to great feats to alter their bodies with surgery, with pills and or injections? Why are there so many others like myself out there doing the same thing if it weren't true? Why would we spend hundreds to thousands while having this alter and feel the pain of healing. Why is all I asking?

To look at me, 47 years of age with feminine features, and soft incredible skin without makeup trying to fit in till it is my time to emerge, you would not have guessed I was transsexual. I was diagnosed with GID and am having the Intersex condition has helped my hormones alter me quicker than most. It has been six months now since I came out of my closet, and to let you know something, it feels damn good to be free.




This little boy turned into a gorgeous woman with the help of god, his mother and faith.

0 Comments: