Oh what a day today. First off I spoke to Carl, he is the main webmaster for OPALGA.org which I volunteered to become their web mistress. Carl showed me how he had updated and designed the web page and will continue to give me pointers helping me become familiar so everything will run correctly. I am happy to learn something other than networks and all the technology that I have been working with these past 15 years.
So my father needed me to help him put his boat by the handicap loading site, he is 74 and it will be easier for him. In the process I scrapped 4 nails after having them done, oh well, for my dad I can chip a nail. We then drove home with trailer in tow, of all the things to go wrong we lost the license plate. Maybe I'll take a drive back there tomorrow and see if I can locate it for him.
Also OPALGA organization asked that I speak to the youth group about myself and about coming out, then answer questions regarding that subject which I replied I will. I always look forward to doing speeches to help others.
I am so lucky to have wonderful friends out here that are like me, Rift girl is one of my favorites she and Les make me laugh and sometimes cry but the two of them are so real and a beautiful couple. I would like to mention all my wonderful girlfriends here whom give me strength and help me push forward with their words of encouragement.
Lori
Sweet darling Nikki
Donna Rose
Renee Reyes (gorgeous lady)
Roni (my big Sis)
Lynn
Christina (Germany)
And wonderful Sally( from the UK)
And so man many others that I can not begin to write down because that will take me weeks.
All you ladies are my endless education and hopefully I can return the favor.
On to becoming a web mistress, goodnight everyone.
Shauna
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
The day of becoming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
i think its great that you are sharing your story and speaking out
Having the opportunity to share your story like that is something I hope to be able to do someday. We do it on things like youtube, but I'd love to share it with people face to face.
Glad we're friends.dolamsa
I would like people to remember I am doing this because I never had that opportunity growing up, being different is frightening and I am trying to educate not make a profit of any kind. My giving of what I know is my reward.
Post a Comment