I have always written about myself here and it is time to recognize the many and I mean many girls and boys that are transitioning this year.
I have to be honest here when I say that I am overwhelmed with the numbers and blogs that I have encountered.
When I came out I didn't see this much and it really gives me pride that everyone is stepping forward. The role models were there and with some of their books I believe gave people the push they needed to be free. I am so happy that there are others like myself transitioning into their comfortable genders.
I haven't heard of any Intersex male to females but that is alright since we prefer to stay hidden for some reason.
SCC was another big hit from what I have been reading, I am hoping I have some girls to go with me next year because that will be my crowning point to see the family I have chatted with but haven't met.
Good night everyone and having a wonderful week ahead.
XXOO
Sunday, October 5, 2008
More and more are stepping forward
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment