Sunday, November 9, 2008

What is wrong in me?


Waking up vomiting again, tummy upset from god knows what with the uneasiness rolling around in my body.
I have been ill for quite some time, trying to fight this and losing strength I have to find a way of getting my happiness back too.
When I smile it is like my strength, almost as Samson with his hair. As I move forward I want to lead a long fruitful life but it will end if they can't fix what is making me so ill.

Every day it seems like I am bleeding, it starts as having an upset stomach then uneasiness but it turns out to be some patching and I have loss my appetite because of it. Everyday it is something new, but the same symptoms and always the damn cramping in my lower tummy.

I have had blood work, ct scans and so many tests it sickens me. Please oh please god tell me what is wrong with me.

Maybe I am reading too much into this I'll have to wait and see what my doctors say.

4 Comments:

alan said...

I can only wish it were me instead of you, because you surely don't deserve it...

If you have copies of all of the numbers from the bloodwork tests and such, perhaps a 2nd opinion is in order? I have a very good internist here who prides himself on finding the answers if he doesn't know them. Perhaps it isn't the test but the person reading the results?

Please forgive me if that's overstepping...

alan

Lori D said...

Hope you get better soon, hon. The mind, body, and spirit are all intertwined and it sounds like their all being affected by this illness. HUGS.

Véro B said...

I hope your doctors can find what it wrong and then help you. This sounds like something that would be awful to keep going through day after day. Hugs and hope for modern medicine to come through.

Shauna said...

thanks Alan, I will ask tomorrow from my doctors. I hate feeling crappy, but I will let everyone know if I get any news.
Thank you girls, I promise to let you know ok?

Love ya all