As my day began I went looking for employment, here I am a network engineer with 20 years experience and the really wonderful customer service skills and nothing, crap there goes a perfect day.
Off to electrolysis for maintenance of the baby hairs over my neck and body. Kelly is my E girl and she is wonderful, as she prepares me for my session I get relaxed for the tiny needle to find that hair and cause me to cry out. Kelly applies a hot moisten wash cloth to the areas before the procedure, this will open the pores and loosen the follicle for easy release.
Kelly then applies LIDO 4% on the area as she talks and soothes my mind, the product numbs the skin so it hurts less. I had fallen asleep again while she pulled little hairs out of my breasts area and neck. I awoke to a hairless body and feel wonderful. She is the best and I should know,
I have given her a $1000 to be sure this body stays hair free and with no pain. I adore her because she is the best electrolysis around. She will seek out the hair, feeling her way like a blind person to the next area to be cleared. I have had different treatments which I will not even get into.
I grab some lunch at subway, today is BMT day and I can not pass up a great sub as that just thinking of it makes my mouth water, the lettuce so fresh it crunches with each bite. The peperoni, ham and salami makes a fantastic lunch. I head to my truck, I have one more errand and that is to return two pair of cute boots that are an 1/2 inch to small and the height is too low. This girl is picky about shoes, though when I see something I like I get 2 pair that explains why I have so many :)
The sales girl never gives me a hard time, and she knows they are for me, since they are a size 11. Very warm personality she has and is very helpful when it comes to me and my shoes. With that out of the way I am off to have lunch, look for a job and write my book to pass the day away.
I wish I can go back to work, I miss the people and the money. :(
Saturday, November 15, 2008
The morning of Thursday
Labels: electrolysis, employement, payless shoes, shoes, subway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
This made me sad, even though some things in the post are not sad. I hope you can make the work thing happen. I know, in this economy, that's an uphill battle.
Don't be sad honey, I'll find a way, I usually do but it does take time. I miss shopping and sales, mostly paying the mortgage. I may have to put my transition medication on hold till I am working again. Life sucks but what can you do?
Thank you for caring.
Post a Comment