Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ranting on November fifth

Good day all now with the election over, the fight for rights has just begun. Prop 8 was supposed to be a NO and well it is just a start for all of us. I am very displeased and disappointed to say the least but I will no stop fighting for our rights.

I wanted to emphasize with all my friends here that are transitioning, whether we are male to female or female to male that your freedom and rights are something I will continue to fight for. I am a small person but I will not sit down and pretend there isn't a problem.

Election night when all was said and done, I thought of my transition and how it is different from my friends. I didn't grow up my brain telling me something was wrong, knowing you are different than other boys and girls, I just fit in. I didn't want the world knowing who I was and at times now I still continue to fade from people knowing, I am not ashamed, why would I be? I am different on the inside but on the out I am still the same god made me for a purpose, what that purpose is I don't know quite yet.

While chatting with my T-girl friends I feel guilty, I don't know why I do but it is there the guilt. Am I more woman than my friends? I don't think so, so why do I feel this way? Too many questions and not enough answers.

I need to purchase pantyhose to wear as a training device, a girl friend said this will show me what it is like to become a girl, another question how will this happen? It is pantyhose for god sake.

The walk we took, (a gg friend and I take a fast walk everyday to rid us of fat) I think it popped my sciatic nerve in my right buttock damn it to hell. I need to have curves in the right places without surgery. I want to be able to wear the proper skirt suit or pants suit when I do transition of the job, but now with my tummy I feel like an elf trying out for Santa's helper. That is one down fall I have is the tummy, everything on me is fantastically tuned and tone even my ass is great but the tummy is a reminder I am part male.


The leaves are falling no more summer months and hibernation is settling in for folks in the Midwest, pretty golds, browns and reds I like looking at color it is a reminder I am alive to enjoy what nature put out for us to enjoy.

So on to raking and blowing my leaves, and turning them into mulch for my beautiful lawn and flowerbeds. Who wants to look at leaves when the winter covers it all in white?

Happy election everyone...love you all.

1 Comments:

Queers United said...

we are all small, but together we are HUGE! thanks for the sweet comment you left on my about section!