Here is a man that used to run around in the backyard with just his underwear without a worry in the world. Hence that person no longer exists.Well she does, but is more refined now. That is what this story is all about.
Since I came out to the world I have been more inside than out, no going without a shirt or shorts for that matter.
That being said on to why I am writing it. What is it about breasts? Men drool over boobs like women do over chocolate, and it is strange since I have always been a butt person. I was chatting with a neighbor girl friend about bras and how my boobs are in fact growing which her husband wanted to feel them or have me pull up my shirt and show him.
Well had I been my boy self first I would want to punch him out and second just for shits and grins do it. But I am not going to pull up my shirt for any man because now it embarrasses me. So to make him feel better I went and retrieved my breasts forms which I used once for photos just so I could fill out a bra and he went ogling for it with the nipple and all, jeez.
They do look real and for $280.00 each they best look like they were the real deal. So since mine are growing but smaller, I will be selling these babies to another trans girl.
Now if I could get me a vaggi gi I will be the happiest girl and no you can not play with that too.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Why is it men like breasts so much?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comments:
Umm, I'm a woman, but I STILL love breasts! Boobies boobies! And yes, I love my own mostly. I'm at a "B" cup and lovin' every minute of feeling congruent finally.
Post a Comment