It has been such a very long time since I have grown my hair out, I have always shaved my head to fit in like the men though I love to feel the tickling of the strands on my neck.
What a gloomy day, Saturday with Ike and all his glory saturated my backyard and alley to resemble a small lake. Who wants to go fishing with me :)
So today I am looking into templates for my new website, Amy's Sister is the name which caters to women and a fashion line. I am hoping to start a business, a boutique if you will which will have a clothing line, hair stylist and nail salon.
What could be better than becoming the woman I am, building a business with a nail salon, a hair stylist and the best clothing line for less all under one roof.
With today's economic issues gas, employment crisis and such I came up with a perfect solution all under one store now I need to find a couple lines of fashion and advertise it on my site.
I will let you know the progress....back to work :)
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Amy's Sister
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment