
Sitting in the house watching it rain, I thought if I get some planks of wood I may start building an ark of my own. It has rained now for 2 days which isn't much in some people's eyes but I can not get to my truck without getting my feet soaked and my jeans wet.
Now had I been a duck, my alley would be a place to hang out with all the swimming involved I could start a quack party. Maybe my ark will draw 2 of each and every transgender I know of to keep us all safe.
So here I sit watching my back yard turn into a swamp, thank you Ike, I think we needed this rain 3 months ago.
My father whom lives next door has been in the hospital since Wednesday, wait till he sees his garage :) I say about 6 inches of water inside. Where would I pump it, in the alley ?
I may get my bathing suit on grab a lawn chair and sit out near my new built in pool, anyone want to tag along? wait maybe not, who would be the lifeguard?
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Thanks Ike
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
Time to get out the inner tube! It looks like you could float on it down the alley!
too funny, thought of a life gaurd but no volunteers hehe
Post a Comment