I read 1000+ blogs a week trying to help all that is distress other than myself, I found a site tonight that posted not only my site but everyone I know and much more.
The link is http://t-central.blogspot.com/ A comprehensive listing of Trans-Related Bloggers and News Sites.
Omg that is one lengthily site of sites, now I will never sleep. There are way too many people in dire need of my words and shoulder to cry on, better get me a bigger towel to wipe the tears for them.
I also read the queer news, the LGBT for teens, Chocolate blog, makeup and styles blogs, omg shoes blogs, which leaves me with technology as well. So you see I am a very busy person who really needs to shuck off my wings soon, or put back on my special jacket with the tying sleeves.
As I end this little tid bit of a post, I just would like to say to each of you. Life is a journey for all of us, and in it's path we have detours and hazards that only we can bring us back to that path, I believe in adventure that is how I got here today and began sharing some really incredible stories to each and everyone of you.
You see my journey will end one day, but I will come back and help who ever needs me to get them back on track.
Live life to it's fullest and don't look back, we are here for a reason so have fun. That is all I ask of you.
Good night
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
I need a eye lift, not enough sleep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 Comments:
I couldn't agree more. No point it looking back, just seize the day and live it as if it were your last, because we never know when our time is up.
Chocolate blog? My favorite is http://www.chocablog.com/ :-)
Good to hear you feel like reaching out. It's always a good attitude to have, and benefots you just as much as the people you reach.
Yay, I'm indexed too!
No way I could read all that. And sis, you're a wonderful person and I know you love helping people, but you're not responsible for helping every troubled soul in the world. It's a basic principle of helpers (like counsellors) that you have to take care of yourself if you want to help others.
Veronique - In order for me to know what is going on with me and my issues, my helping others help me mend my problems too and I will not turn that person away.
I am now a happy person, I know my path and will not stray from it. I know for a fact I could not be a counselor, I get to emotionally tied to people so that trade will not work. Can I just listen and maybe give some advice that is all I ask, it makes me happy.
Hon, you should do what you want to do. You know your own capacity for giving more than anyone else. I love helping people as well, and yes, it does help me, so I understand what you're up to. Just saying you need to make sure not to burn out!
I think life is a journey, we are here to learn, here to mess up, here to succeed, and in the afterlife all this will make sense.
I can't imagine anyone I'd rather have in my corner, no matter what I faced!
alan
Post a Comment