Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I couldn't ask for more

What is this now you are asking yourself? Well I read many blogs during the week, many are happy, some are filled with depression but all in all they are real people experiencing the same thing I am and they are all my friends.
You would have never known there were so many people out there in the wrong bodies unless you were looking for them, I can honestly say I know a thousand easily all of whom befriended me when I first came out. From each continent, country or where ever I know someone transitioning. Where was all these people when I was younger, it would have made things easier but back then there was no internet, the library would have been a great resource had I known what I was looking for.

I wish sometimes that I was trans, that it may ease the grief I deal with on a daily basis though being me isn't that bad either. My hair is past my shoulders now, now it is dieting time. Soon I will post another video so you can see the progress of my transition. Either male or female, not bragging just happy that I can be either. So I just want to thank each and everyone with their blogs that keep me reading and comparing notes on our progress. Also to my readers, thank you so much for staying and putting up with my idle writing, the depression really does control how I think and what I will do at that moment. Now if I can get back to work, I will be the happiest person you'd ever met.


My friends are my greatest asset because there is no price that I would accept to leave them. I love you all so very much.

2 Comments:

Amy K. said...

I'm glad to call you a friend as well, even though we have not "spoken" that much. In the spirit of getting to know each other better, I just found you on Facebook and sent you a friend request. :D

Véro B said...

Love you, sis! I hope you find a job soon. I know you've been working at it, doing the right things. Has to pay off!