Wednesday, July 23, 2008

How a man upset me today

I came out to a friend, and in turn he laughed at me then said I was just a man in a wig. I was so upset that I cried and then started looking for ways of correcting this image. All over the Internet I combed information on costs and doctors who would perform surgery to correct the man in the wig.

Then I started writing all my friends asking for advice on what I needed to do and each one said the same thing, don't listen to him, you will have many who treat you like that and he isn't a real friend to hurt you like that.

When he upset me I was also told to look at how I was reacting, not as a man no more I was becoming a woman and I agreed she was right. I am a woman and I am a beautiful woman, and no one will tell me different.

No need for doctors and FFS, I am all natural with my wonderful smile and softening skin which hormones helping along the way.

Dumb man....

0 Comments: