Saturday, July 12, 2008

The future and it all

I realized something that makes me happy and sad, sad only because it is reality for my step mom because she thought this was a phase I was having.
As time progresses my chest is filling out and I am slimming and it is a glorious feeling, I will say the weight is distributing to the right places now. As long as the dieting continues to work, I can see next spring being a wonderful time for fulfilling my coming out. I am conscious that my looks are very important to me, I hear others say that isn't the case since I look fantastic but my hair needs length because this wig will not do no longer.

Silly how I look at things in my life and future huh?

My father has finally realized I have breasts, and am turning into a woman after all these years. I am being teased by my male friends about the size of my breasts but I know it is good fun for them too only because they too are recognizing that I am changing every week. I just wish sometimes my transition was complete and I can live my life as I have wanted for so many years. But people in my life still need to get used to the fact this isn't some phase.

I have so much to do before I step out, all hair will be gone everywhere. I also wish to visit my support groups to see if my face needs FFS and if so how much do I need. As time moves forward I am also considering breasts augmentation I so want to be a 38C. Also I am thinking is whether I should have my SRS to fulfill my true desire to have what I was born with fixed? That is a major question running in my head, I will wait and see as time moves forward.

The realism of it all hasn't hit me as of yet, I am transitioning and I see results which makes me so overwhelmed that tears swell up in my eyes. Just knowing what I have all these years and hiding from it all makes me upset with myself for not coming forward.

It has been a long process hiding but in the end I will be so happy.

0 Comments: