Thursday, July 10, 2008

Depression and nothing to do

I quit my job back in May because the company was violating a HIPAA regulation which was transferring client information amongst unsecured lines, and I may of hastily left too early. So now I am trying so badly to get back to work to pay bills and not worry so much about my transition. My breasts are forming nicely but my god the nipples are a constant soreness and I am aware because I am bored like crazy.


Today I found this great site, god I wish the internet was around while I was growing up.
http://www.teengrowth.com/index.cfm?action=info_article&ID_article=1346&category=body&catdesc=Body&subdesc=Image
This site is for everyone, but the article growing up as a girl would have helped.

I figured something out that may solve the issue of all the violence we are experiencing from the public, and it is so stupid too. The human race has only been men chase women, women are so beautiful and it is like a game for men to catch the prize they chase. So when we put in our beautiful transsexuals into society they get mixed with the women and that becomes the threat. Now it is a true game now for men to weed out the lady but which one will the man be chasing? Some of us look so natural that it is overwhelming, I for one is not a threat because I am a lesbian but there are some that are true women that love their men.

Society is opening more every day which makes my life easier for my transition, I really don't want any trouble because I was born this way. I only wish to live my life quietly hopefully, my family and friends said I am well protected. Someday I would like to move to a quiet area and just write books, articles and a publication maybe.

I guess I am bored, I am just writing to get somethings off my chest so to speak lol.

0 Comments: