Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Where am I today ...in thoughts!

Again here I sit in front of my laptop typing thoughts of where I am today. I anticipate becoming Shauna full time there is nothing that would make me happier than to be her. I have played her out over and over again in my mind just to see what the outcome would be like, and I am excited.

I have so much to learn still, it isn't like putting on makeup, wig and the clothes then stepping out, no no no that isn't the correct procedure. There is so much more than that in becoming a woman, the voice is a key and mannerism is another.

For forty six years I have portrayed a man, well atleast tried to and I did very well, now I need to portray a woman and that will be my next challenge.

Hiding who you are became a second nature, it was something that needed to be done and to be done correctly one mistake and it would have been over. The same goes for transitioning, each step brings me closer to becoming free. This is why I am so careful, I will have ALL stray hairs removed from my face and body, that is so gross to have that on me and I know that sounds silly but I really find it nasty.

I have high hopes for my future as well, one I want to become a writer and also help others like myself with whatever I am needed for.

I feel bad at the moment, I am trying to figure out how and truly what my family is taking this, I am not into this to hurt anyone including myself.

I will get back to this tonight....

0 Comments: