As you know I write so much about my future as well as my present but I never really have given you what I am really like as a person. I am a man with feminine features with has given me a quality some strive for but never achieve. I also have more womanly body aspects which has gotten me beat up in the past.
So I am here writing to night because I am trying to embrace my womanhood, I grew up wanting to be a female but to have my life run smoothly I became a man.
In April of 2008, I purchased my first pair of heels which was a mistake because they were too big (size 13) and I wear a size 11. Also they were 4 1/2 inch heel which I never wore heels let alone any woman shoes ever.
SO to correct my shoe size I went and was fitted, oh yes I had a saleswoman fit me with a proper size dressed as a man, I explained to her my intersex femininity and future transition to become comfortable with her as well as myself. That day I bought 7 pairs of shoes, the biggest heel is 4 inches and one pair of flats, and ladies I can run in stilettos like tennis shoes. Like I said I started to embrace my womanhood, I do have much to learn and each day takes me closer to becoming such a beautiful and natural woman.
I wore a wig which gave me confidence and a unique look, so I am in the process of growing out my hair and this is something I haven't tried since the 80's ha ha. To fit in as a man I shaved my head, crew cuts are mens cuts and I perfected it even in the winter time. But now I have hair touching my ears and down my neck, and it is so soft and wonderful.
I tried makeup in my past, was terrible at it and now I can achieve a natural look I have been told. I just want to be natural as possible. All it takes is practice, practice and more practice.
Another thing ladies, when I first started dressing in proper clothes I bought the wrong sizes. I really thought I was size 24, wrong again lol. So I went to another sales girl and asked to be measured to my proper attire, I am at present a 12 but when I was measured I was a 18.
One thing I love to do is shop, I love fashion as a woman but as a man I could have cared less because what do they have? A shirt, pants and dorky shoes big deal.
I achieved another first today, oh my god, I wore a bra today and it helped because I do show without one on. Didn't want NHO (nipple hard ons) while walking into air cooled offices, and all my girl friends said they seen I was showing buds. I am so proud when they asked if I was wearing a bra and I said yes. Good thing I thought of my Victoria Secret, it is actually my very first bra and it is now getting small.
Now on to learning all the fantastic mannerisms women do, talking and acting just like a woman will be my next challenge. I am in this for real, no make believe here and I not only want the look like a woman, I will need to pass 100% in order to be Ms Shauna. Over all my progress has made me very happy, and the HRT has also stopped my mood swings and the night sweats aren't as strong.
Now with the weight factor with my 5'8" (Medium frame) height as a woman I will need to be 136-150 lbs
but as a man I will have to be 145 -157 lbs. At the present I am 185 which is fat and I will need to excel my workouts with my diet. Since muscle weighs more than fat, I need to look at exercises made for women so not to have large forearms or shoulders. Oh my I just measured my elbow which you use the two prominent bones and measure the distance and I have 2 1/4 inch elbow (http://www.healthchecksystems.com/heightweightchart.htm) that is a woman's elbow. See there is many aspects I have developed, my wrist are 6 1/2 inches which is much smaller than any men I know of.
These blogs help because it also serves as my record keeping for my measurements.
Before I started my estrogen treatment my measurements were;
4/2008 - 38 bust 40 waist 40 hips and I weighed 208 lbs.
6/2008 - 41 1/2 bust 36 waist 40 hips and I weigh 185 lbs.
Friday, June 20, 2008
I have the look, now on to becoming who I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment