Some may agree and some may not, I started electrolysis in April 2008 which was to rid me of the fine follicles that were on my chin and neck. These tiny fine hairs weren't noticeable only to myself I called them grandma hairs, and I just didn't want them there anymore. After spending $2500 on my treatments I have noticed that the growth has expelled into a huge mess, my chin grows at a rapid pace as well as my neck and upper lip.
Can it be that performing electrolysis makes the follicle grow much thicker, I believe it helps the face but also provides new growth at a thicker hair which isn't supposed to be. Spending $2500 on hair removal you would think it would be clear the skin smooth but not so, I am having growth which I am not used to and by saying that I too never used a razor on my face until now. As an Intersex person I was lucky not to have shaved all those years now being in my late 40's I have to use a razor to make my face smooth, what happen?.
Male-to-female transgender women who are preparing for SRS usually remove their facial beard hair, typically either by electrolysis or laser, or a combination of the two procedures. While this is commonly done entirely before surgery, some patients will start the procedure before surgery, and finish a few months to several years afterwards, often due to cost.In addition, it is recommended by some surgeons that part of the pubic hair be removed prior to surgery as well, usually by electrolysis. Since the neovagina is created using the skin of the penis and part of the scrotum, which usually has active follicles, the hair is removed from these areas prior to surgery, in order for the genitals to be fashioned without the concern of hair growth inside of the neovagina. In some cases, the surgeon scrapes the underside of the skin to remove the follicles at or near the beginning of the surgery, eliminating any need for pre-surgical.
Now the question is what do I do now, continue with the removal or just forget the whole thing?I really don't like shaving and I believe it was never meant to be, I may cut something and leave a nasty scar.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Growth of the human hair
Labels: electrolysis, facial hair, Intersex, mtf, shaving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
I personally found that estrogen promoted facial hair growth and I (like you) am also xxy.Since stopping treatment 2 months back the hair growth is no longer an issue
Oh sis, I'm sorry to hear this. Electrolysis should kill the hair follicle at the root, if it's done right. It has certainly worked well for me. It seems completely wrong that it would cause more growth.
You might want to consult with a different electrologist. I know, lotta money.
BTW, even non-ops usually have their facial hair removed. Which only makes sense, really, if they're full time even though surgery.
Darlin' the most practical thing for you to do is to have a talk with both your electrologist and your doctor. I agree with Veronique, get a second electrologist's opinion.
Post a Comment