What a wonderful turn out that event is, thousands come from around the globe to be there. I made the appearance and it was fantastic. I spoke to so many ladies, I actually started getting a sore throat. Dressed in low rise black jeans, purple top and 3 1/2 wedge shoes, Shauna was sure to be a knockout and her smile is her trademark.
What was so wonderful was meeting the people I have been emailing all these months, faces with words and now many friendships as well.
I enjoyed the drive too, I love getting attention and while driving my pickup truck the way I do *safety always* I get some great looks from people, men tend to look longer and ask themselves a woman driving a truck while scratching their heads while smiling, women just look and continue what they are doing.
Why is it when you are at a traffic light and a guy will pull up beside you even when I pulled up further, he would pull up beside me, god I don't like that because it freaks me out.
Any how...
Like I said to my friends there, wait till next year when I have my breasts and I am more feminine with curves, they won't be able to recognize me unless I smile.
I love helping people, and to let them know how I came about in this world helps them then let me help all.
There were so many beautiful women there, Crossdressers, Transsexuals, M2F and F2M, Wives and Partners. The Transsexuals were the best hands down, just think I will be like one of them someday. The curves, hair and all around appearance were fantastic and when they spoke it was pure female. I just wish I seen more like me, intersex people would have been great but there were so many people there. Maybe next year I will be asked to speak again.
I will continue to help who ever I can and direct them on the right path, speak to them and answer as many questions as I possibly can.
I also got to see one of my GG's (Patricia) while out, and she confirmed it I am 100% passable, that makes my life so much easier. Then she called me later that my song was on, "Dude looks like a lady" :( Seriously she thought of me when she heard it lol.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Tonight was the Big Night (BE-ALL)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment