Saturday, May 31, 2008

Too many questions

I am in deep thought tonight, I seen couples walking hand in hand and it frighten me because my path may keep me alone. Who would want to be with a person like myself, I mean I am part woman and part man.
I dated quite a few ladies as a man, the thought now is how will it be with a woman as my female self.

I keep questioning facts in my life, things that has made me stop and really think. Would she want someone like me, I am a good person, I am loving, caring and full of happiness that never seem to be a problem up to now.
Dating as a lesbian is new territory, so new I even made a profile on match dot com to see if it's possible.

I can't see myself being lonely, it terrifies me. Life is too short to be alone.
Shauna wants to be out roaming and exploring where I need to be here to protect us from the terrible people that are out there. People who don't open their eyes nor their hearts that we are all the same just different shells.

Shauna is my love, she will always bring me happiness no matter what, so I need to find out if she will be able to find a mate. I question myself all the time, like will I fit it or am I passable. Friends will say yes, because they want to make you feel good about yourself.
Oh I have seen how friends say you will pass and believe me many look like men trying to pass like women. I am lucky I suppose in a way, I have many feminine features and I am careful not to jump into a situation where it will bite me in the butt.

So the question is lingering, will my life be lonely or will I always give happiness to the one I am with?

0 Comments: