It has been sometime since I have written in my blog, alot has happened since moving to Virginia. One day in my second week here I started feeling pain in my hands, the joints like I had twisted something, come to find out two thumbs I have trigger thumbs which I can honestly say this is not a fun thing to have. (Triggering of the thumb occurs when focal degenerative changes within the flexor pollicis longus (FPL) tendon lead to a localized swelling that limits tendon excursion within the tendon sheath.) What I do, is run my hands under hot water to relieve the tendon and take two alieve for the pain.
My insurance should kick in soon and I will soon see a doctor for this. At this time I have my thumbs in splints to keep them straight without the worry of them popping the joint.
Now with my new job I am learning so much for the little that I do, I am a Field Engineer which I work in Fairfax with 3 great guys. My job is located 5.1 miles from my brothers house where I reside but it takes me more than 45 minutes to get there (people here do not know how to drive) soon I will find a new route that will not make my GPS lost (smiles).
My father has yet apologized for blaming me of stealing his money, I know if he does locate it I will not get the apology anytime soon.
I have plans on joining a gym here in Fairfax, I need to shed my weight and get back into a size 8 and the only way is with exercise. With my thumbs as they are it will take time to get myself back in order.
My brother was blowing leaves off the roof and out of the gutters, I ran and got my camera and made caption on face book...This is how a hillbilly removes leaves from a roof. So running to the other side of the roof the sun poking out from the trees, I go to get a picture of my brother again and all I see is a moon......he had bent over with his pants around his ankles exposing to the world his ass. Now that was so funny I sent that also to face book.
I am loving my job, no matter what, I'd rather have slow day at work then be home stuck with over exposing brother.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Dell and the Moon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Comments:
LOL! Great photo.
So glad that you are working and enjoying it! More life to come!
Great photo!!
Glad you are lovin' work!
Now he's mooned the blogosphere. Who would've known? Seriously though, I hope you get your thumbs looked at soon and that they'll be all better in no time flat.
Wow! That must be tough not being able to use your thumbs normally. I thought I had it bad just because I'm losing my grip a little because of touch of arthritis in both of my thumbs. I sure hope you're able to get that attended to SOON. We take our bodies for granted until they start falling apart. I'm looking at a hip replacement as soon as possible. I always took walking for granted...lol...no more though. Good luck with the new job...watch out for the moon over Virginia. :)Suzi
Post a Comment