Last night I sat around trying to come up with the best April fools joke I could come up with and it hit me, I decided to post a shaved head on face book and let it ride. I did not think of the responses that I would have received but it was overwhelming, so overwhelming that I had to admit it was a joke before the day went on. One of my best features beside my smile, is my long luxurious hair and for me to cut that I would probably die.
I never knew how people know me like they do, one woman figured me out before anyone else that is why I admitted it was a prank. So sorry Véronique and Alan.
My straight friends also commented on my hair as they too seen the posting on FB which they too were quite in shock that I could just shave my head. If I had to cut it I would but to more of a feminine cut, I need bangs for that. I do love my long hair more so than short, it just makes me feel pretty.
I take great lengths taking care of my hair, and I am so thankful I didn't get my fathers genes or I would be getting many plugs or various amounts of wigs.
So I want to say sorry for the scare my friends, and say not to worry these locks are staying with me for a very long time.
I (evil grin)meant to pull the wool over your eyes {laughing}
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Pulling the wool
Labels: april fools, friendships, hair, laughter, Shauna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Comments:
Wow I missed that one! How long was it up for? You devious thing, you! (LOL)
As gullible as I am, I expect to be fooled at least once. That was a good one because it was just plausible enough to be true. Glad it was a joke though!
Only had it up for maybe 4 hours, guilt is one thing that truly bothers me.
Sorry sis, that won't happen again ;-)
Till next year. ;-)
Don't feel guilty!
Post a Comment