Monday, March 8, 2010

Women in Walmart

Today I was at a Walmart with a good friend of mine he was buying a Jump Starter with Compressor. So on our way in I have a habit of checking out what women wear and their mannerisms are. That place sure draws out the characters and fashion isn't one of the finer things in life for any of them, though there was one woman who was nicely dressed, waist leather jacket, black jeans and flat toed heeled boots with a kitty heel and her mannerisms were great. I watch her for a while learning what I can in order to look more feminine.

The hair styles and dress codes are a wonder why so many are single, come on ladies how am I supposed to learn anything if you don't care what you look like. As for the trip, he got what he went in for, I purchased a gallon of milk and it was time to go.

So that was my highlight of our shopping trip, without money I will not even window shop why tease myself.

Upon coming home, I had a phone message and email from Hyatt Hotels asking to call them, so on Wednesday 10am I have my first interview with them.
Also I had 3 interviews with a hospital also seeking my IS knowledge, hoping I get that one it is 15 minutes from my house.

I will keep you posted. As for the women out there, watch what you wear and how you do your hair, girls like me are trying to learn so we don't fit in a circus show.

2 Comments:

Véro B said...

I can't imagine going to Walmart to check out fashion and style. :)

Shauna said...

Nooo not walmart, the people silly hahaha